Santa Fe Concrete carries 4 different products. The products are as follows:
There are eight types of cement available for the concrete it offers. Available cements are as follows:
- Type I – Normal
- Type IA – Normal, air-entraining
- Type II – Moderate sulfate resistance
- Type IIA – Moderate sulfate resistance, air-entraining
- Type III – High early
- Type IIIA – High early, air-entraining
- Type IV – Low heat of hydration
- Type V – High sulfate resistance
Shotcrete concrete or mortar conveyed through a hose and pneumatically projected at high velocity onto a surface, as a construction technique. It is typically reinforced by conventional steel rods, steel mesh, or fibers
Gunite is a mixture of cement, sand, and water applied through a pressure hose, producing a dense hard layer of concrete used in building for lining tunnels and structural repairs.
Pumice-Crete® is a low density concrete made from pumice aggregate, portland cement, and water.